2013 Joint American - Israeli Medical Toxicology Conference
April 23-25, 2013
The American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) in conjunction with the Israeli Society of Toxicology (IST) is proud to announce a joint Israeli-American Medical Toxicology Conference to be held at the Rambam Health Care Campus
, Haifa, Israel on April 23-25, 2013.
As in the past, we are gathering a top-notch faculty from the United States, Israel, Canada, Europe, and elsewhere to provide cutting edge, clinically-relevant presentations in a historic venue. The previous conference received outstanding reviews for its education content and inspiring experiences, and prompted us to organize this second conference.
On the third day of the conference (April 25th), the Emergency Division of the Israeli Ministry of Health has arranged for a toxicological multi-casualty drill at one of the area hospitals. All non-Israeli and Israeli participants are invited to participate.
American College of Medical Toxicology
- Lewis Nelson, MD, FACMT; Director, Medical Toxicology Fellowship, NYU School of Medicine
- Paul Wax, MD, FACMT; Clinical Professor of Surgery (Emergency Medicine), University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
- Jeffrey Brent, MD, PhD, FACMT; Clinical Professor of Medicine & Pediatrics, University of Colorado Medical Center
- Yaron Finkelstein, MD, ABCP(Dip.); Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Toronto
Israeli Toxicology Society
- Yedidia Bentur, MD; Director, Israel Poison Information Center, Rambam Health Care Campus, Technion, Haifa
- Arik Eisenkraft, MD; Ministry of Defense, Israel
- Daniel Kurnik, MD; Institute of Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology, Sheba Medical Center; Sackler School of Med., Tel Aviv University
- Eran Kozer, MD; Director, Pediatric Emergency Unit, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Tel Aviv University