Mark your calendars for the American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) 2018 Board Review Course! This event will be held at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront hotel in Chicago on September 5-7, 2018.
Lead by numerous nationally and internationally recognized experts in the field of medical toxicology, this course provides a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues. It's the perfect course for physicians preparing for their board exams as well as any medical professional interested in increasing his or her understanding of the impact of toxicology on human health and local communities.
ACMT's Board Review Course includes:
- Over 25 contact hours with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology;
- Study Materials: handouts, presentations, and supplementary materials made available to you online or in a print format;
- Continuing Medical Education credits;
- Stimulus Room: an enhanced learning environment with clinical images and case-based modules;
- Quiz Bowl and Trivia Night: interactive social activities where you can test your knowledge with peers;
- Q Bank: access to over 700 online practice questions and answers, quizzes on a variety of toxicological issues to help you prepare for (re)certification!