Toxicology for Medical Students & Residents
The American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) in collaboration with The American Academy of Emergency Medicine Resident and Student Association (AAEM/RSA) and the AAEM Diversity and Inclusion Task Force presents "Toxicology for Medical Students and Residents" at the 2018 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting. Join us for an inside look at the specialty of Medical Toxicology from leading experts.
Consider attending ACMT's Annual Scientific Meeting (April 6-8, 2018) and/or Satellite Session (April 5, 2018). Register here.
If you register for the Annual Scientific Meeting, registration for this session is included. If you do not register for the Annual Scientific Meeting, there is a $25 registration fee to attend "Toxicology for Medical Students & Residents."
Agenda: Saturday April 7, 2018
- Maryann Amirshahi, MD, Pharm D, MPH, Medstar Health Washington Hospital
- Steve Aks, DO, Toxicology Director, Department of Emergency Medicine; Associate Professor, Russ Medical College
- Ashley Alker, MD, MS, President, AAEM RSA
- Lisa Moreno-Walton, MD, AAEM, Treasurer, AAEM Professor of Emergency Medicine, Louisiana State University
Robert Bassett, DO FAAEM, Associate Medical Director, The Poison Control Center, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Rebecca Bruccoleri, MD, Instructor in Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
Richard Carter, Howard University Hospital
Kelly Johnson-Arbor, MD, Medical Director, Hyperbaric Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Ziad N. Kazzi, MD, FACMT, FAAEM, Associate Professor, Director, International Postdoctoral Medical Toxicology Fellowship, Assistant Medical Director, Georgia Poison Center, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Kathy Kopec, DO, Carolinas Medical Center, NC
- Moiz Qureshi, President Elect, AAEM RSA Emergency Medicine Resident, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Anthony Pizon, MD, ACMT Board Member; UPMC Presbyterian, Pittsburgh, PA
- Janet Wilson, AAEM