Join us in Chicago for the American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) 2018 Board Review Course!
Lead by prominent experts in the field of medical toxicology, this course provides a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues. It's the perfect course for physicians preparing for their board exams as well as any medical professional interested in increasing his or her understanding of the impact of toxicology on human health and local communities.
ACMT's Board Review Course includes:
- Over 20 contact hours with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology;
- Study Materials: handouts, presentations, and supplementary materials made available to you online or in a print format;
- Continuing Medical Education credits;
- Stimulus Room: an enhanced learning environment with clinical images and case-based modules;
- Quiz Bowl and Trivia Night: interactive social activities where you can test your knowledge with peers;
- Q Bank: access to over 700 online practice questions and answers, quizzes on a variety of toxicological issues to help you prepare for (re)certification!
The 2018 Board Review Course agenda features 27 lectures and 20 contact hours with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology covering everything you need for this year's certification and recertification exams.
Study on-the-go! Available via your smartphone, tablet or laptop, these study tools will help you prepare for the board exam and are included in your registration fee -- no additional costs!
- Online Quiz Bank: over 700 online practice questions and answers written by board certified medical toxicologists.
- Online Flashcards: over 370 online flashcards to help you study keywords and concepts. New this year!
- Online Syllabus: downloadable PDFs of all powerpoint lectures and handouts
Online items will be available by May 2018. As soon as they go live, registrants will receive an email with info on how to access online materials.
Prefer to study with hard copies and printouts? Save yourself the trouble of printing by purchasing the following study tools for an additional fee:
- Print Flashcards: paper printouts of the online flashcards
- Print Syllabus: paper printouts of powerpoint lectures and handouts compiled into a large binder.
Print items will be available for pickup at the course registration desk on September 5, 2018. If you would like these items mailed to your home or office, there is an additional shipping & handling fee. The earliest we can begin shipping the print items will be in August 2018.
| ACMT Member
| Optional Add-Ons
| Continuing Medical Education (CME pending)
| Print Syllabus
| Print Flashcards
| Shipping & Handling Fee
Early Bird Rates: A discount for registering early ends at 11:59pm on July 25, 2018. Fees increase to the Regular Rate after this date, no exceptions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received in writing on or prior to August 8, 2018 are subject to a $150 processing fee. Refunds will not be granted after August 8, 2018. Please send cancellation request to ACMT at email@example.com, or fax to 623-533-6520.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ACMT meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ACMT's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) - pending
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Alabama School of Medicine and the American College of Medical Toxicology. The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) is pending for this activity. It is expected that the University of Alabama School of Medicine will designate this live activity for: 20 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™
The 2018 ACMT Board Review Course will be held at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
(Address: 71 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601; Phone: (312) 346-7100).
Rooms will be available at a special group rate of $199/night. This rate is available until August 13, 2018 or until rooms are sold out.
Have questions about the Board Review Course? For all inquiries, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Course Organizers
Evan S. Schwarz, MD, FACMT - Leader
Michael Levine, MD, FACMT - Leader
Paul M. Wax, MD, FACMT