Join us in Chicago for the American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) 2018 Board Review Course!
Lead by prominent experts in the field of medical toxicology, this course provides a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues. It's the perfect course for physicians preparing for their board exams as well as any medical professional interested in increasing his or her understanding of the impact of toxicology on human health and local communities.
ACMT's Board Review Course includes:
- Over 25 contact hours with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology;
- Study Materials: handouts, presentations, and supplementary materials made available to you online or in a print format;
- Continuing Medical Education credits;
- Stimulus Room: an enhanced learning environment with clinical images and case-based modules;
- Quiz Bowl and Trivia Night: interactive social activities where you can test your knowledge with peers;
- Q Bank: access to over 700 online practice questions and answers, quizzes on a variety of toxicological issues to help you prepare for (re)certification!
Continuing Medical Education (CME) - pending
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Alabama School of Medicine and the American College of Medical Toxicology. The University of Alabama School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) is pending for this activity. It is expected that the University of Alabama School of Medicine will designate this live activity for: 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family‐friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of ethnicity, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.
The 2018 ACMT Board Review Course will be held at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
in Chicago, IL. Venue details including a link to the guest block with special rates will be made available in the months leading up to the event.
Have questions about the Board Review Course? For all inquiries, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Course Organizers
Evan S. Schwarz, MD, FACMT - Leader
Michael Levine, MD, FACMT - Leader
Andrew King, MD
William "Russ" Kerns, MD, FACMT
Steven Walsh, MD, FACMT
Paul M. Wax, MD, FACMT