Annual Scientific Meeting - April 12-14, 2019
The ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting is the premier "meeting place" for medical toxicologists committed to the mission of treating poisoned patients and populations. The annual event draws around 300 attendees from around the country as well as internationally. View Prospectus
- Put your organization in front of physicians who specialize in the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and monitoring of injury and illness from exposures to drugs and chemicals, as well as biological and radiological agents
- Meet researchers who are seeking new ideas and solutions to the treatment of poisoned patients
- Allow your team to network with attendees, thought leaders, faculty and speakers, and distinguished advisors
- Enhance your business development, networking, marketing, and communications strategies
Satellite Sessions - April 11, 2019
The day before the Annual Scientific Meeting, ACMT will host two full-day satellite sessions. While the Annual Scientific Meeting is primarily intended for ACMT members, the Satellite Sessions are geared more towards a wider audience of non-members from the local medical and healthcare community. Because the topics are so varied, exhibitors on this day will have access to a wide-range of healthcare professionals.
This session is designed to provide attendees with the crucial scientific knowledge and current clinical implications of pharmacogenomics so that they can build and implement this innovative field of medicine into their current practice. View Prospectus
This session is intended to bring together health care providers, toxicologists, public health officials, and others with an interest in learning more about the implications of legalizing cannabis use, and addressing these important issues. View Prospectus
Exhibitor registration is open! Exhibitors have the option to exhibit on April 11, 2019 during the two Satellite Sessions or on April 12-14, 2019 during the ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting. To maximize their outreach, exhibitors are encouraged to exhibit all four days, April 11-14, 2019. Exhibitors who exhibit all four days also receive a discount!
Exhibitors receive a 6-foot table in a high-traffic area and 1 exhibitor badge. Additional exhibitor badges are available for purchase. Unable to attend the conference? Send up to 2 marketing pieces for our "Material-Only Marketing Table."
Check the prospectus for more info and for exhibit times.
There are multiple ways to support these events and promote your organization:
- Unrestricted Corporate Support - become a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze supporter
- Corporate Sponsorships - support specific activities, technology, or take advantage of brand placement opportunities
- Education Grant Support - support Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities through our accredited CME provider
How to Become a Supporter
To register as an exhibitor or take advantage of any of the other sponsorship opportunities, please write to ACMT Membership and Program Coordinator Sandra Kirilovic (email@example.com).