2020 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting
The ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) is an opportunity for specialists in the field of medical toxicology to gather together, network, and learn from the cutting-edge research of their peers. The event will elevate the field’s discourse by featuring national and international authorities speaking on current practices in medical toxicology.
For the first time in over 25 years, ACMT is hosting a toxicology conference in New York City. Join us March 13-15, 2020 at the Grand Central Station Grand Hyatt for another year of plenary sessions, original research, networking, and more!
Featured Topics Include:
- 9/11 World Trade Center: Toxicological Implications
- When the Dragon Chases You: Drug-Induced Leukoencephalopathy
- UK Novichok Attack: Firsthand Clinical Experience, and Public Health & Government Responses
- Exposomics: Environmental Effects on Health, Life & Disease
- Got Milk? Interactions of Breastfeeding the Drugs
- Red Tape: When Regulations Lead to Pharmaceutical Shortages