ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting - March 13-15, 2020
The ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting is the premier "meeting place" for medical toxicologists committed to the mission of treating poisoned patients and populations. The annual event draws around 300 attendees from around the country as well as internationally. View Agenda
- Put your organization in front of physicians who specialize in the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and monitoring of injury and illness from exposures to drugs and chemicals, as well as biological and radiological agents
- Meet researchers who are seeking new ideas and solutions to the treatment of poisoned patients
- Allow your team to network with attendees, thought leaders, faculty and speakers, and distinguished advisors
- Enhance your business development, networking, marketing, and communications strategies
Opioid Symposium - March 12, 2020
The day before the Annual Scientific Meeting, ACMT will host a full-day Symposium on the Opioid Epidemic: Controversies & Creative Solutions
. While the Annual Scientific Meeting is primarily intended for ACMT members, the Symposium is geared more towards a wider audience of non-members from the local medical and healthcare community. View Agenda
Exhibitor registration is open! Exhibitors have the option to exhibit on March 12, 2020 during the Symposium or on March 13-15, 2020 during the ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting. To maximize their outreach, exhibitors are encouraged to exhibit all four days, March 12-15, 2020. Exhibitors who exhibit all four days also receive a discount!
Exhibitors receive a 6-foot table in a high-traffic area and 1 exhibitor badge. Additional exhibitor badges are available for purchase. Unable to attend the conference? Send up to 2 marketing pieces for our "Material-Only Marketing Table."
Check the prospectus for more info and for exhibit times.
There are multiple ways to support these events and promote your organization:
- Unrestricted Corporate Support - become a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze supporter
- Corporate Sponsorships - support specific activities, technology, or take advantage of brand placement opportunities
- Education Grant Support - support Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities through our accredited CME provider
We have a number of packages to suit every budget, to enable you to maximize the exposure of your company to the medical toxicology community. If you have sponsorship package ideas of your own or wish to discuss the available options please contact us. We are more than happy to discuss items within the above packages or a bespoke package.
How to Become a Supporter
To register as an exhibitor or take advantage of any of the other sponsorship opportunities, please fill out an exhibitor or sponsorship application and send to ACMT Senior Program Manager Carrie Dickenson (firstname.lastname@example.org