Abstract Submission Information
The American College of Medical Toxicology is excited to announce plans for the inaugural presentation of scientific abstracts at the 2013 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting.
ACMT invites submission of abstracts of interest to medical toxicologists:
- Original clinical, basic science, or translational toxicology research.
- Recently presented toxicology research from other meetings.
- Hypothesis-driven toxicology case reports/series.
Submissions accepted September 15 - November 15, 2012.
On-Line Abstract Submission Form is no longer available
Decision and Notification:
- Oral and poster presentations will be awarded based on overall quality and merit.
- Corresponding authors will be notified by December 15, 2012.
- One author must register for the meeting.
- Original abstracts will be published in the Journal of Medical Toxicology.
Toxicology research is presented at numerous educational/scientific gatherings each year. In an effort to provide ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting attendees exposure to the vast array of research, abstracts submitted to or presented at other regional, national, or international venues from Jan 2012-Feb 2013 will also be considered for presentation. (Previously published abstracts will be acknowledged in JMT with abstract reference.)
Questions? Contact .