BOARD REVIEW COURSE
2020 Board Review Course - August 26-28, 2020 - Hyatt Regency, Minneapolis, MN
The three-day ACMT Board Review Course is offered every two years. It's designed to prepare all examinees for the biennial certification and recertification examination in Medical Toxicology that is administered by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM). Lead by prominent experts in the field of medical toxicology, you will receive a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues.
- 20 Contact Hours: 30 lectures with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology
- Study Materials: handouts, presentations, and supplementary materials made available to you online or in a print format
- Stimulus Room: an enhanced learning environment with clinical images and case-based modules
- Quiz Bowl Reception: an interactive social activity where you can test your knowledge with peers
- Flashcards: over 370 online flashcards to help you study keywords and concepts;
- Quiz Bank: access to over 700 online practice questions and answers, quizzes on a variety of toxicological issues to help you prepare for (re)certification!