BOARD REVIEW COURSE
2020 Board Review Course - August 25-28, 2020 - Virtual
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's Board Review Course will be 100% virtual and live-streamed August 25-28, 2020. The in-person component of this event that was originally scheduled to be in Minneapolis has been canceled.
The virtual Board Review Course will move forward complete with all the same lectures and supplemental components like the Quiz Bank and Flashcards. We remain committed to offering a comprehensive educational experience that helps prepare registrants for their board exams in the fall.
- 20 Contact Hours: 30 lectures with leading experts in the field of medical toxicology
- Study Materials: handouts, presentations, and supplementary materials made available to you online or in a print format
- Stimulus Lab: an enhanced learning module with clinical images and case-based questions
- Quiz Bowl Reception: an interactive social activity where you can test your knowledge with peers
- Flashcards: over 370 online flashcards to help you study keywords and concepts;
- Quiz Bank: access to over 700 online practice questions and answers, quizzes on a variety of toxicological issues to help you prepare for (re)certification!