2021 NACCT Virtual
October 13, 2021
Full agenda coming soon!
This symposium will be held virtually on October 13, 2021. The Pre-Meeting offers a full day of content centered on a theme and requires separate enrollment from the main congress. As such, subject matter appealing to a wide audience is essential to the success of the symposium.
Previous topics/titles have included:
- New and Novel RX: Drugs, Antidotes and Delivery Systems (2016)
- Up for Debate: Addressing Controversies in Poisoning (2017)
- Performance and Enhancing Agents 360 (2018)
- Music City Mixology: The High Notes and Low Notes of Booze and Drugs (2019)
- Liver Let Die: Drug/Chemical Induced Liver Injury (2020)
For questions please write to ACMT Education Program Manager