Review for JMT
Information for Reviewers:
1) At a minimum, reviewers must have at least one first-author research paper published relating to medical toxicology.
2) Reviewers should review all JMT policies prior to reviewing.
3) Reviewers are chosen by decision editors based on classification matches.
4) Reviewers have one week to accept or decline an invitation to review.
5) Reviewers have two weeks to complete a review after accepting.
6) All reviews must be submitted via the Editorial Manager online program.
7) Any perceived conflict of interest must be reported to the decision editor immediately.
8) All completed reviews require confirmation that there is no conflict of interest on the part of the reviewer.
9) Average number of reviews per year is 1-4.
10) The reviewer application can be found here.
3) Reviewing Manuscripts for Peer-Review Journals: A Primer for Novice and Seasoned Reviewers by Dr. Travis I. Lovejoy
Thank you for your interest in becoming a reviewer for the Journal of Medical Toxicology!
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com