ACMT has two affiliate programs: ToxIC and the Medical Toxicology Foundation.
The Toxicology Investigators Consortium (ToxIC) is a unique multicenter toxico-surveillance and research network comprised of physicians specifically qualified in the field of medical toxicology. A majority of medical toxicology practices and training programs in the U.S. are active ToxIC participants. The ToxIC Data Registry is home to more than 50,000 medical toxicology cases including:
- North American Snakebite Registry
- Lipid Emulsion Therapy Registry
- Prescription Opioid Misuse Registry
- Pediatric Opioid and Marijuana Registry
- Natural Toxins Registry: Plant and Mushrooms
- Extracorporeal Therapy Registry