ACMT hosts regular Twitter-based chats (Tweetchats) on hot topics in Medical Toxicology recently published in the Journal of Medical Toxicology.
Follow our Tweetchat #firesidetox
View tutorial on how to join Tweetchats
Upcoming Tweetchat: Oct. 1, 2019 at 3:00 pm EST
Featuring Dr. Jon Cole and his work on his work on adverse events related to push dose pressors. JMT article to be discussed "Human Errors and Adverse Hemodynamic Events" Link to Abstract
- 5/28/19: ACMT position statement: Buprenorphine Administration in the Emergency Department
- 1/15/19: ACMT Position Statement: Alternative or Contingency Countermeasures for Acetylcholinesterase Inhibiting Agents
- 8/28/18: Medical Toxicology Training with Louise Kao, MD
- 4/24/18: Overview of The North American Snakebite Registry with Michelle Ruha, MD
1/30/18: ACMT Position Statement 'The Role of Clinical Pharmacists in the Emergency Department' with Brenna Farmer, MD and Lewis Nelson, MD. In collaboration with ASPH and Bryan Hayes.
11/8/17: ACMT position statement 'Preventing Occupational Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analog Exposure to Emergency Responders' with Andrew Stolbach, MD. In collaboration with AACT and Rob Palmer.
7/20/17: Epidemiology of Synthetic Cannabinoids from the ToxIC Registry with Andy Monte, MD
4/20/17: Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: Diagnosis, Pathophysiology and Treatment with Andy Monte, MD
1/12/17: Adulteration of Kratom Products with 7-hydroxymitraginine with Alicia Lydecker, MD and Kavita Babu, MD
- 3/4/16: Lead Poisoning and its Impact on Vulnerable Populations with Diane Callelo, MD and Carl Baum, MD