Resident and Medical Student Section
Chair: Mark Simon, MD - email@example.com
Co-Chair: Wells Brambl, MD - firstname.lastname@example.org
This section is open to participation from all ACMT members. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in joining this section.
The objective of the Resident and Medical Student Section is to engage residents and medical students in the field of medical toxicology. This section aims to accomplish this goal by providing resources, guidance, and opportunities to enter and thrive within the field of medical toxicology. This section will do so through a presence on the ACMT website and events.
This section is responsible for assisting residents and medical students who are interested in the field of medical toxicology. It will be this section's responsibility to provide up-to-date resources and to respond to the needs or desires of residents and medical students.
- First, the section will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date information on the ACMT website within the “For Residents and Students” section.
- Second, the section will provide trainees with an overview and road map for Toxicology Fellowship applications.
- Third, the section will provide trainees with resources and guidance on performing toxicology research.
- Fourth, the section will provide trainees with resources on opportunities to participate in clinical toxicology rotations.
- Fifth, the section will connect interested trainees with mentors within the field.
Current List of Members
Mark Simon – Chair
Wells Brambl – Co-Chair
Kim Aldy – Coordinator