Three-year terms begin in April 2018 for the following members:
David Juurlink, MD, PhD, FRCPC, FAACT, FACMT
After degrees in Pharmacy and Medicine at Dalhousie University, Dr. Juurlink completed training in Internal Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Toxicology and a PhD in Clinical Epidemiology at the University of Toronto. He is presently Professor of Medicine, Pediatrics and Health Policy at the University of Toronto, where he combines clinical work (inpatient Internal Medicine, supervising a Clin Pharm/Tox service, and consulting at the Ontario Poison Center), teaching and research, much of it focused on drug safety and deliberate self-harm.
Andrew Stolbach, MD, MPH, FACEP, FACMT
Dr. Stolbach will continue to serve the BOD with a second term. He is Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at Johns Hopkins, where he serves as co-Chair of IRB and teaches toxicology to first- through fourth-year medical students. He is also a consultant to the Maryland Poison Center.
Dr. Stolbach will continue his BOD roles as:
- Chair of ACMT's Position Statement and Guidelines Committee
- Co-director of ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting
- Member of ACMT's DHS consulting group
- Chair of ACMT's International Section and Committee
- Work on ACMT's Clerkship Council on Medical Toxicology (which he founded) including medical student and resident session at our Annual Scientific Meeting