The PEHSU National Classroom houses webinars and eLearning modules on pediatric and reproductive environmental health. Topics include marijuana, pesticides and child health, school environmental health, endocrine disruptors, and arsenic.
Newest eLearning module addition:
- Three-part series: Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Consumer Products:
- Health Impacts, and Prevention
Modules Coming Soon:
- Two-part series: Firearms Marksmanship and Adolescent Lead Exposure:
- Sources and Health Risks
- Control, Prevention, and Surveillance
- Carbon Monoxide and Reproductive Health
- Environmental Pesticide Residues and Reproductive Health
All courses and on-demand webinars are hosted on the PEHSU program's learning site: www.pehsuclassroom.net. Registration is easy and allows you to access courses on your PC or mobile devices, search our complete course catalog, enroll in courses, track your progress, and print completion certificates. Upon completion, participants are provided instructions for obtaining CE.