Journal of Medical Toxicology December 2017 Highlights:
- Epidemiology from Tweets: Estimating Misuse of Prescription Opioids in the USA from Social Media
- A Novel Oral Fluid Assay (LC-QTOF-MS) for the Detection of Fentanyl and Clandestine Opioids in Oral Fluid After Reported Heroin Overdose
- Non-health Care Facility Medication Errors Associated with Hormones and Hormone Antagonists in the United States
- The Epidemiology, Clinical Course, and Management of Snakebites in the North American Snakebite Registry
- Evaluation of a Food and Drug Administration Mandate to Limit Acetaminophen in Prescription Combination Products
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Joint Prostheses: a Retrospective Case Series Investigating the Association of Systemic Toxicity with Serum Cobalt and Chromium Concentrations
- The Pharmacology and Toxicology of Third-Generation Anticonvulsant Drugs
- Maintaining the Public Trust in Journals with Ethical Publishing
Link to JMT webpage.
Download the Journal of Med Tox app on your smartphone and have access on the go! Just search 'Journal of Med Tox' in your app store and install.