MTF International Travel Award
2024 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting Registration and Travel Reimbursement
Number of Awards Available:
November 15, 2023
The Medical Toxicology Foundation (MTF) is offering a limited number of travel awards to International presenting authors whose abstracts have been selected for presentation at the ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). The travel award includes the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration for the meeting
- Reimbursement for travel expenses, up to $750 USD
Please note that the awarded amount may not cover the entire cost of travel. It is intended to assist the presenting author in attending the ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting.
To be eligible for the award, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be currently residing in an international country
- Serve as the presenting author for an abstract accepted for presentation at the ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM)
To be considered for an award, submitting authors must express their interest during the abstract submission process by indicating their desire for consideration.
The awards will be granted based on the following criteria:
- Abstract Score & Presentation Type: Priority will be given to Platform presentations, followed by Lightning Oral presentations, Moderated Posters, and Posters.
- Country of Origin: Priority will be given to candidates from low to mid-income countries.