ACMT's Toxicology Visual Pearls
About ALiEM: ALiEM aims to enhance how medical providers and trainees can gain public access to high-quality, educational content while also engaging in a dialogue about best-practices in EM and medical education. ALiEM strives to reshape medical education and academia in their evolution beyond the traditional classroom.
How to Submit
- Name, Academic Title, Email address, Faculty Photo, Twitter handle
- The email address will not be published but if ALiEM readers comment, you will be contacted via email
- Multiple authors permitted
- An image or two such as a photo, EKG, radiology
- No patient identifying information
- You keep the rights to the photo. Use copyright free images (ACMT has a library available for this purpose. If interested, please write to: ) or place a copyright on your photo using Creative Commons
Question: Multiple choice question with 4-5 answer choices utilizing the image
- Answer to the question with a brief one-two paragraph explanation
- Please include 1-3 references with PMID
- Brief bedside pearls for the clinician caring for this type of poisoning.
- Please include a few references with PMID