2024 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting Request for Proposals Deadline May 5, 2023
Proposal Submission Deadline
May 5, 2023
For our upcoming 2024 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting, the planning committee is looking to engage the membership with creative ideas for our scientific sessions. To this end, we are looking for multiple proposals for plenary sessions, panels, and professional development workshops. All ideas are welcome and all topics submitted will be considered. The 2024 organizing committee has a special interest in innovative topics involving:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within Medical Toxicology
- Occupational & Environmental Toxicology
- Toxicology and Public Health
- Toxicology in the News – MedTox & Current Events
The 2024 ACMT Annual Scientific Meeting will take place in-person on April 12-14, 2024 at the OmniShoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. If your proposal is accepted, you will be expected to register and attend the meeting in-person.
Please submit a short (less than 300 words) abstract with the following three sections:
- Proposed Title
- Name of Proposed Speaker(s) and Moderator (if a Panel Discussion)
- Summary of the Proposed Presentation
The organizing committee will review all submissions over the course of the summer. Final decisions will be sent out Fall 2023.
For questions please write to ACMT Education Program Manager, Adrienne Dunavin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.